SammiWe confirm all the cold chain materials from ANDORES are being fully satisfied, with high quality and professional after-service.
LievenCooling PCM pads are safty and so softly than normal PCMs,that is great.
Reusable Hot And Cold Packs For Pain Relief Overheating Or First Aid
|Name||Gel Pack Reusable Hot Or Cold Ice Packs For Overheating||Color||Blue Or Can Be Slected|
reusable hot cold pack,
reusable hot cold gel pack
Gel Pack Reusable Hot or Cold Ice Packs for Overheating, Pain Relief, or First Aid
Ideal pain and swelling relief following dental or cosmetic procedures. The extra small gel pack is incredibly versatile and safe to use on the face and head area. The ice pack stays soft and pliable when frozen and double as hot pack when heated. These gel packs are FDA registered, latex free, and non-toxic. Easy to use boo boo packs, enough for the whole family and a must for any first-aid kit.
Features of the Mini Reusable Gel Hot Cold Pack:
- Use as quick relief cold compress to treat injection pain and swelling, reduce puffiness, migraines, bites, stings, bumps and bruises.
- Use as a heat pack to improve blood flow from joint stiffness, muscle cramps, or soreness.
- Place in freezer for ice pack. Gel stays flexible when frozen. Will freeze hard below -12 F.
- Place in microwave for 10 seconds at a time for hot pack.
- Therapeutic treatment up to 15 minutes.
- Size: 2.8in x 4.8in and weighs 2.2 oz each
- Gel is 97% Canadian spring water. Pouch is made from high density 3mil plastic.
- Printed insert will not come off on skin, it “floats” in the gel pack.
Gel packs will last for years, but you should not overheat in microwave or leave in direct sunlight as this will shorten its effectiveness. External use only. We take pride in our outstanding customer service. Please get in touch with us for any inquiries or concerns.