SammiWe confirm all the cold chain materials from ANDORES are being fully satisfied, with high quality and professional after-service.
LievenCooling PCM pads are safty and so softly than normal PCMs,that is great.
ICE Packs CASES Engineered to freeze and thaw at +65°F / +18°C
reusable ice packs,
frozen gel packs
COOL Packs/18 are non-toxic, organic phase change material (PCM) products engineered for high latent heat storage to provide temperature control in the+59°F(+15°C) to +68°F(+20°C)range, keeping biological products refrigerated. Energy is stored as a combination of sensible and latent heat. During the process of phase change between solid-liquid, thermal energy is absorbed or released while the temperature remains constant. This provides PCMs the unique capability to control temperature during the process of phase change.
- An organic, safe, and reusable coolant
- Engineered to freeze and thaw at +65°F / +18°C
- Remains stable for 1000s of uses
- Use to keep biological specimen at Room temperature during storage and transport
- Suitable for commercial applications
- NSF/ANSI Standard 2 - Food Equipment for Splash Zone CERTIFIED
Product Information for COOL Pack
|Item Number||Holdover Capacity (BTU)||Unit Size||Unit Weight||Units/Case|
|COOL Pack 8x6||60||190mmx145mm (7.5"x5.7")||250g (10oz)||30|
|COOL Pack 10x8||118||230mmx160mm (9”x6.3”)||500g (20oz)||20|