Payment & Shipping Terms:
Fabric PCM Essential Cooling Vest For Worker Gel Cooling Vest
1. Product Description:
1. It can keep cool long for 5-8 hours without any energy consumption and refrigeration.
2. The PCM's state change keeps the temperature cool. When the temperature is below 30 degree, the PCM is in solid state, we can feel cool in this situation. When the temperature is above 30 degree, it can absorb the body heat and constantly change into liquid as the tempeature is higher and higher, thus to reduce temperature and keep cool.
3. Keep the constant temperature at 30°C,it is 6°C-7°C lower than body temperature.
4.. Based on the phase change, it recycles automatically. It can circulate from more than 10000 times,which is better than other competitors. And its service life is 3-5 years.
5. The fabric is advanced composite waterproof fabric,which is soft,comfortable,elegant.
6. Safe and clean,low carbon ,eco-friendly,excellent quality and reasonable price.
7. Every process has been strictly inspected,and we have got the SGS,MSDS,BV etc certification.So our quality is reliable and safe.
SWAT, Hazmat and military professionals, including those wearing level A Protective clothing.
Multiple Sclerosis patients
Anyone wanting to stay cool in hot conditions
3. Attention of Using:
1. Using the pad in proper room and well-ventilated place.
2. You can put a cloth on the pad if you feel cold.This depends on everyone's feeling.
3. When the temperature is above 40 degree, the cooling feeling is not so good, what is more, if the temperature is higher than 60 degree or the pad in direct sunlight,you had better do not use it.
4. Washing methods:
1. Using a wet towel to wipe out the dirty.Avoid kneading and cleaning it by hard brush.
2. There may merge moisture condensation because of the temperature difference,you should wipe out the droplet with dry towel to avoid the droplet causing mildew.
5. Keeping method:
1. Please keep it in the cool,dry and well-ventilated place.
2. Please keep it clean before you store it.
Contact Person: Emily