Passive thermal management technology based on composite phase change materials is used around each lithium-ion battery, absorbing and conducting heat to greatly extend battery life, and prevent fire or damage to the battery. The company's products avoid the need for expensive, complex and inefficient active thermal management systems, thereby replacing pumps, motors and hoses with elegant passive systems that do not consume energy and have no moving parts.
Our company has developed a set of composite phase change materials (PCM) to improve the safety and performance of lithium-ion battery packs. When integrated into a lithium-ion battery pack, the phase change composite (PCM) has four main advantages:
- Enhance battery pack performance
- Absorb environmental heat
2. Scope of battery PCM application:
- Especially use in Electric Vehicles Li ion battery module pack, electric power tool battery pack
- Form stable polymer based PCMs for li-ion battery pack is made of dry powder, they are molded and casting into multi-housing for li-ion cells, can be customized into various dimension for different shape of Li-ion cells. they are non-flammable and not corrosive, they can be applicable extensive in the electric power tools, automotives, mobile phone for their thermal management solution.
3. Method of battery PCM use:
The size of the product can be customized according to the size of the battery, and then the battery can be put in
3. Size can be customized